For assistance while traveling through our Airport, be sure to stop by one of our Information Desks staffed by Travelers Aid Volunteers. Easily identifiable by their royal blue vests, these volunteer professionals have knowledge of the Airport and many local attractions.
Information Desks Locations:
- Terminal 2, Concourse Level (across from the North and South Security Checkpoint exits)
- Phone: (703) 417-1806
- Terminal 2, Baggage Level (South)
- Phone: (703) 417-2664
- Terminal 2, Baggage Level (North)
- Phone: (703) 417-2667
- Terminal 1 (between the baggage carousels and the security checkpoint)
- Phone: (703) 417-3972
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
If you are looking for someone in the Airport Terminals or Concourses, you may visit or call the Information Desks (locations and phone numbers shown in the table above) to have that person paged. Paging may also be arranged by contacting the airline on which the passenger is arriving or departing.
Courtesy phones provide a direct link to Information Desks and can be used for paging requests or airport related questions. The phones can be identified by their blue color and are conveniently located throughout the Airport.