Pre- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (Prior to Jun 1987)
1980 Environmental Impact Statement:
Scatter Plan Test for Turbojet Departures:
- Pre-Test May 1983: Environmental Assessment for "A Test of Amended Turbojet Departure Paths at Washington National Airport"
- Pre-Test Aug 1983: Summary of Public Comments, with Responses, for Environmental Assessment for "A Test of Amended Turbojet Departure Paths at Washington National Airport"
- Post-Test Oct 1984: Report on the Test of Dispersal of Turbojet Aircraft Departure Tracks at Washington National Airport 1983-84, Vol I: Summary Report
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (July 1987 - Present)
- Apr 1988: GAO Report to Senator Paul Sarbanes_Airport Noise_FAA's Enforcement of Noise Rules at National Airport
- Sep 1999: GAO Report to Secretary of Transportation_Reagan National Airport_Capacity to Handle Additional Flights and Impact on Other Area Airports
- Jun 2000: GAO Report to Rep James Moran_Reagan National Airport_Limited Opportunities to Improve Airline's Compliance with Noise Abatement Procedures
- Sep 2012: GAO Report to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, U.S. Senate_Slot-Controlled Airports_FAA's Rules Could be Improved to Enhance Competition and Use of Available Capacity
- Nov 2020: GAO Report (21-176) Information on Effects of Federal Statute Limiting Long-Disance Flights (Perimeter Rule)
- April 2020: FAA Report on DNL to Congress
- Jan 2021: Federal Aviation Administration Neighboorhood Environmental Survey (NES) Fact Sheet
- Website: https://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/policy_guidance/noise/
- FAA Public Briefing Video on the NES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mku13gL0xGc&t=473s