As of December 1, 2022 the daily maximum rate for the Terminal Garages has increased to $29/day. Hourly rates remain unchanged.
- $29 per day or $6 per hour.
- For the best deals reserve your parking space in advance!
Please note that reservations must be made at least 12 HOURS in advance of arrival time.
- Airlines served: Air Canada, Frontier, and Southwest
- Connected by an underground walkway to Terminal 1 (Gates A1-A9). Take elevator to basement level.
- Shuttle service available to all terminals. Take elevator to Level 1 and exit building to "Parking/Rental Cars" bus stop.
- Rental car counters are located on Level 1 of this garage.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of stay. However, vehicles left for longer than 45 days must be registered with the parking office to avoid being identified as ‘abandoned’ and removed from the premises at the owner’s expense. Contact the parking office at 703-417-4300 or visit our "Contact Us" page and submit your question.
Please enter Parking 1 on the West side of the airport.
- The Entrance (adjacent to the car rental return entrance) provides access to levels 4 and 5 of the garage - the only levels available for public parking. All payment methods accepted.
- Please note that this Garage has a Vehicle Height Clearance of 7ft. For those customers operating oversized vehicles that will not fit inside the public parking garages, please make arrangements with our parking management company at 703-417-4300.
Ways to Pay
- Bring parking ticket with you to the terminal and use pre-pay machines to save time. Then use your paid ticket to exit through any "Prepaid" lane.
- Keep parking ticket in your vehicle and pay at a "Cash" or "Credit" exit-lane booth.
- Customers who reserved in advance: Enter and exit the garage using the QR code included within your reservation confirmation. Use any "Prepaid" lane for fastest exit.
- Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Enjoy stress-free parking by reserving your space in advance.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 to all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-417-7275 (417-PARK).
Find more information about parking access for the physically disabled here.
All major credit cards and cash are accepted.