Project Journey construction has reduced lane capacity on the Arrivals (lower level) roadway at Terminal B/C, which can create backups on other airport roads during busy travel periods. Learn more on how to navigate the airport during construction by watching this video and downloading these tips.
- Don't drive in circles!
- Use wayfinding apps, such as Waze and Google Maps.
- Select your specific destination (terminal, airline, parking).
- Tune in from your car while on airport property.
- Get the latest roadway driving tips.
Slow down! Watch for:
- Construction signs
- Police directing traffic
- Reserve parking online in advance.
- On day of travel, proceed directly to your selected parking area.
- From Garage A, take elevator to lowest floor and walk indoors to Terminal A.
- From Garage B or C, walk indoors to Terminal B/C from Level 2.
Know where to find your ride:
- Ticketing (3rd floor): Rental car/parking, hotel shuttles, SuperShuttle
- National Hall (2nd floor): Metro, Terminal Garages
- Baggage Claim (1st floor): Taxi, ride app pickup, private vehicles
The Ticketing level is usually less congested after 8 p.m., making it a good option for private vehicle pick-up.