Through October 31, there will be alternating nightly closures of the pedestrian bridges connecting Garage B/C to Terminals B and C (and the Metro station) between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Detour signs will be in place and an alternate route will be provided. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
- $22 per day or $6 per hour.
- For the best deals reserve your parking space in advance!
Please note that reservations must be made at least 12 HOURS in advance of arrival time.
- Airlines served: American, Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, United
- Connected by covered walkways to Terminal B/C (Gates 10-45). Take elevator to Level 2.
- Shuttle service available to all terminals. Take elevator to Level 1 and exit building to "Parking/Rental Cars" bus stop.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are available on first-come basis inside Terminal Parking Garage B on the ground level.
Please note that this Garage has a Vehicle Height Clearance of 8ft 2in. For those customers operating oversized vehicles that will not fit inside the public parking garages, please make arrangements with our parking contractor at 703-417-4300.
Ways to Pay
- Bring parking ticket with you to the terminal and use pre-pay machines to save time. Then use your paid ticket to exit through any "Prepaid" lane.
- Keep parking ticket in your vehicle and pay at a "Cash" or "Credit" exit-lane booth.
- Customers who reserved in advance: Enter and exit the garage using the QR code included within your reservation confirmation. Use any "Prepaid" lane for fastest exit.
- Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Enjoy stress-free parking by reserving your space in advance.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 to all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-417-7275 or (417-PARK).
Find more information about parking access for the physically disabled here.
All major credit cards and cash are accepted.