- $22 per day or $6 per hour.
- For the best deals reserve your parking space in advance!
Please note that reservations must be made at least 12 HOURS in advance of arrival time.
- Airlines served: Air Canada, Frontier, and Southwest
- Connected by covered walkway to Terminal A (Gates 1-9). Take elevator to basement level.
- Shuttle service available to all terminals. Take elevator to Level 1 and exit building to "Parking/Rental Cars" bus stop.
- Rental car counters are located on Level 1 of this garage.
Please enter Garage A on the West side of the airport.
- The Entrance (adjacent to the car rental return entrance) provides access to levels 4 and 5 of the garage - the only levels available for public parking. All payment methods accepted.
- Please note that this Garage has a Vehicle Height Clearance of 7ft. For those customers operating oversized vehicles that will not fit inside the public parking garages, please make arrangements with our parking management company at 703-417-4300.
Ways to Pay
- Bring parking ticket with you to the terminal and use pre-pay machines to save time. Then use your paid ticket to exit through any "Prepaid" lane.
- Keep parking ticket in your vehicle and pay at a "Cash" or "Credit" exit-lane booth.
- Customers who reserved in advance: Enter and exit the garage using the QR code included within your reservation confirmation. Use any "Prepaid" lane for fastest exit.
- Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Enjoy stress-free parking by reserving your space in advance.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 to all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-417-7275 (417-PARK).
Find more information about parking access for the physically disabled here.
All major credit cards and cash are accepted.