Reagan National Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Taxicabs are easily accessible.
Service is on a first-come, first-served basis. Taxi drivers are licensed, obtain safety inspections, and have received customer service training.
Where to find a Taxi
- A DCA Taxi Dispatcher is available at designated taxi stands to ensure you are placed with a taxi.
- From Terminal A, proceed out the exit doors at baggage claim and turn right. The Taxis are located on the curb closest to the Terminal.
- From Terminals B and C, proceed to the baggage claim lower level (level one). Walk indoors to Door 5 Exit the doors to the curbside. You will find the taxi dispatch location clearly marked.
What to Expect
- Taxi Operator Permit and license displayed prominently.
- Schedule of Rates issued by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Commission.
- No smoking in vehicle
- Clean vehicle and in good repair
- Be provided a receipt once payment is received
- All taxicabs accept cash or credit card.
- All taxicabs dispatched at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport must have and use taxi meters.
- View approximate taxi rates from Reagan National Airport. Please consult your taxicab operator regarding fares for taxi trips to the Airport.
Uniformed taxicab dispatchers are available to help passengers with any questions and to assist passengers with disabilities in selecting a wheelchair accessible taxicab. If a wheelchair accessible taxicab is not available within the dispatch system, an accessible taxicab will be requested. Passengers with disabilities are encouraged to contact the taxicab dispatch office 24 hours in advance at 703-417-4333 to make pre-arrangements to ensure these services are available when needed.
If you have a question or comment about your taxicab service, please forward the number of the taxi operator's permit with a copy of your receipt along with the relevant information and your day-time telephone number to:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Washington, D.C. 20001 For further assistance regarding taxicab service, please call (703) 417-0981. Feedback for Reagan National Airport can be submitted to us using our feedback form.