- $6 per hour
- $25 per day
Please enter Garage A on the West side of the airport.
- The Entrance (adjacent to the car rental return entrance) provides access to levels 4 and 5 of the garage - the only levels available for public parking. All payment methods accepted.
Ways to Pay
- Bring parking ticket with you to the terminal and use pre-pay machines to save time. Then use your paid ticket to exit through any "Prepaid" lane.
- Keep parking ticket in your vehicle and pay at a "Cash" or "Credit" exit-lane booth.
- Customers who pre-booked using ePark: Enter and exit the garage using the same credit card used to make the reservation. Use any "Prepaid" lane for fastest exit.
- If registered for smartphone app: Open phone app and enter and exit by scanning QR code from your vehicle at the entrance and exit gate.
- Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Airlines served: Air Canada, Frontier, and Southwest
- Connected by covered walkway to Terminal A (Gates 1-9). Take elevator to basement level.
- Shuttle service available to all terminals. Take elevator to Level 1 and exit building to "Parking/Rental Cars" bus stop.
- Rental car counters are located on Level 1 of this garage.
Enjoy stress-free parking by reserving your space in advance.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 to all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-417-7275 (417-PARK).
Information about parking access for the physically disabled is available here.