Get Ahead With These Travel Tips
Plan Before You Go –Check with your airline to confirm your flight status and gate location before departing for the airport, and make sure you’re aware of new airline policies etc.
Arrive Your Way– Book airport parking in advance, check in to your flight online and arrive in the terminal at least two hours in advance of flight boarding time.
Enjoy Your Journey – Reagan National has opened a variety of new shops and eateries this year. View shopping and dining options.
View more holiday airport travel tips here.
Reserve airport parking in advance through our eParking reservation system. Use the promo codes below for Garage Parking discounts up to $100.
Parking 4 days: $20 off, promo code: PARK4
Parking 5 days: $40 off, promo code: PARK5
Parking 6 days: $60 off, promo code: PARK6
Parking 7 days: $80 off, promo code: PARK7
Parking 8+ days: $100 off, promo code: PARK100
Grab Your Holiday Gift with Purchase
Claim a free gift with same-day purchases totaling $100 or more at two or more Reagan National shops and restaurants (Begins December 12).
Merlon Devine performs across from IL Viaggio in National Hall, Nov 22 10am-12:00pm.
Brass Holiday Ensemble performs across from IL Viaggio in National Hall, Dec 22 10am-12:00pm.
Watch performances on Facebook Live.
Take a turkey selfie in the terminal across Cibo in National Hall and explore turkey specials in our restaurants. Learn more.
Holiday Turkey Recipe
Thanksgiving Turkey Chilaquiles from Tamayo Chef Richard Sandoval (Serves Four)
- 4 ounces chopped yellow onion
- 1 small serrano pepper or jalapeño
- 3 c water
- 12 oz tomatillos, husks removed and rinsed
- 1-2 bunches cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Salsa verde (recipe above)
- Several large handfuls of tortilla chips, enough to fill the casserole dish to the rim
- Chopped or shredded leftover turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Oaxaca or Jack cheese
- Crema fresca (if not available use sour cream and dilute until it drizzles with milk)
- Pico de gallo (chopped onion, cilantro, and tomato)
- Fried eggs (optional)