To help reduce congestion on airport roadways during major Project Journey construction, Reagan National is offering up to 60 minutes free parking in Terminal Garages. For stays of longer than 60 minutes, regular parking rates and fees will apply. With traffic delays expected on roadways near Terminal B/C, using the garages to pick up or drop off passengers is a recommended alternative.
How it Works:
- Follow signs directly to Terminal Parking A, B, or C depending on your airline.
- Pull a ticket at the garage entrance and keep it with you. Note the entry time printed on the ticket.
- Proceed to a parking space on the top level to wait for your traveler. Or, if you prefer, lock your car and meet inside the terminal. Enjoy a cup of coffee or browse our airport shopping and dining options.
- To exit, return to your vehicle and drive to any open express exit lane. Insert your ticket in the machine within 60 minutes for complimentary parking.
- Note: For stays of longer than 60 minutes, regular parking fees will apply.
- 61 minutes will cost $12 (same as two hours of parking).
- There is no first-hour discount for any parking duration longer than 60 minutes.
- Customers with parking questions can call (703) 417-PARK or 703-417-7275.
This promotion will run for a limited time.