More than 14,000 square feet inside new passenger facilities at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) are dedicated to food, beverage and retail options that were selected to provide an outstanding customer experience, a taste of the local region and the right mix of providers to meet travelers' needs.
The initial phase of concessions in the new 14-gate concourse opened in 2021:
- Peet’s Coffee, operated by MCA/TH/ACP JV and ATL Concessionaire Co., LLC
- Capitol File News, operated by WH Smith USA Retail
- InMotion Entertainment, operated by WH Smith USA Retail
- Mezeh Mediterranean Grill, operated by Mezeh DCA, LLC & MEM Concessions
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Bites, operated by MCA/TH/ACP JV and ATL Concessionaire Co., LLC
These additional options are planned in the future:
- Elevation Burger, operated by Nagaria Enterprises, LLC
- P.F. Chang’s, operated by MCA/TH/ACP JV and ATL Concessionaire Co., LLC
- Timber Pizza Company, operated by Jackmont Hospitality and Baldi Management Group
- WH Smith News, operated by WH Smith USA Retail
- D.C. Originals, operated by WH Smith USA Retail
At the two new security checkpoints, WH Smith USA Retail will operate WH Smith Cafe, which will also provide travel essentials. Temporary kiosks will be available until construction is completed in 2022.
Layout of New 14-Gate Concourse with food and retail locations
The concessionaires will be managed by Marketplace Development, who oversees concessions at both Reagan National and Dulles International airports.