More than 14,000 square feet inside new passenger facilities at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) will be dedicated to food, beverage and retail options that were selected to provide an outstanding customer experience, a taste of the local region and the right mix of providers to meet travelers' needs. Build-out will accompany the final phases of Project Journey construction.
The initial phase of concessions in the new 14-gate concourse include:
- Peet’s Coffee, operated by MCA/TH/ACP JV and ATL Concessionaire Co., LLC - NOW OPEN
- Capitol File News, operated by WH Smith USA Retail - NOW OPEN
- InMotion Entertainment, operated by WH Smith USA Retail - NOW OPEN
- Mezeh Mediterranean Grill, operated by Mezeh DCA, LLC & MEM Concessions - Coming Soon
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Bites, operated by MCA/TH/ACP JV and ATL Concessionaire Co., LLC - Coming Soon
These additional options are planned as passenger traffic continues to recover:
- Elevation Burger, operated by Nagaria Enterprises, LLC
- P.F. Chang’s, operated by MCA/TH/ACP JV and ATL Concessionaire Co., LLC
- Timber Pizza Company, operated by Jackmont Hospitality and Baldi Management Group
- WH Smith News, operated by WH Smith USA Retail
- D.C. Originals, operated by WH Smith USA Retail
At the two new security checkpoints, WH Smith USA Retail will operate WH Smith Cafe, which will also provide travel essentials. An opening date will be determined later in the construction process.
Layout of New 14-Gate Concourse with planned food and retail locations
The concessionaires were chosen following a competitive bidding process and will be managed by Marketplace Development, who oversees concessions at both Reagan National and Dulles International airports.