Here's what passengers can expect when reaching the airport:
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up locations remain unchanged at all terminals. A new Express Drop Off curb for Terminals B and C offers a faster way to Gates 10-59 for customers with a boarding pass and no bags to check.
- Terminals B and C: Departing passengers flying Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue and United can follow signs to their gate through one of two new security screening checkpoints. Post-security, passengers traveling on these airlines are able to move freely between Gates 10 and 59 without the need for re-screening.
- Meeting passengers inside Terminals B and C:
- Passengers with checked luggage can be met on the baggage claim level. Use monitors to determine the bag claim for their flight.
- Passenger who do not have checked luggage can be met inside the security checkpoint closest to their gate - north checkpoint for American Airlines flights, south checkpoint for Delta, United and JetBlue.
- Terminal A: Customers flying Air Canada, Frontier and Southwest won't experience any changes moving through Terminal A, which serves Gates 1-9. They can still walk to and from Metrorail through an indoor walkway that links to the public side of one of the new checkpoint buildings.