Plan Ahead – Book airport parking in advance, check in to your flight online and arrive in the terminal at least two hours in advance of flight boarding time.
Enjoy Your Journey – Reagan National opened four new shops and 15 new eateries this year. View shopping and dining options.
Canterbury Strings performs across from Cibo in National Hall, Nov 21-23 10am-1:00pm.
Take a turkey selfie in the terminal across Cibo in National Hall and explore turkey specials in our restaurants. Learn more.
Holiday Turkey Recipe
Thanksgiving Turkey Chilaquiles from Tamayo Chef Richard Sandoval (Serves Four)
- 4 ounces chopped yellow onion
- 1 small serrano pepper or jalapeño
- 3 c water
- 12 oz tomatillos, husks removed and rinsed
- 1-2 bunches cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Salsa verde (recipe above)
- Several large handfuls of tortilla chips, enough to fill the casserole dish to the rim
- Chopped or shredded leftover turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Oaxaca or Jack cheese
- Crema fresca (if not available use sour cream and dilute until it drizzles with milk)
- Pico de gallo (chopped onion, cilantro, and tomato)
- Fried eggs (optional)