Noise Event Data:
- ANEEM - Aircraft Noise Event Extraction Methodology:
- As of 2015, the Airports Authority was the first U.S. airport system to upgrade its noise monitoring software using a new noise event classification methodology to account for quieter aircraft and higher background noise levels.
- The "total noise" experienced at a noise monitor is unaffected; ANEEM only improves the accuracy of the noise source classification process.
- Data is posted approximately 30 days after the end of each month.
- 2015 - Present: Summary and Detailed Noise Event Reports